Cyber Security Specialist
Niagahoster is a part of Hostinger Ltd., based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. Our mission is to help millions of people unlock the power of the internet to build online success by providing stable, fast, and easy web hosting services.
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to investigate the vulnerability, and risks within hardware and software. The role includes managing and monitoring any attacks and intrusions, as well as recognizing the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability. If this represents who you are, join us now!
- Identify and report security incidents, issues, and concerns to the global security team, help to complete or drive projects related to security hardening in the Indonesia office;
- Help to complete or drive projects related to security hardening in the Indonesia office;
- Identify and define system security requirements;
- Prepare security standards, policies, and procedures;
- Control periodic security reviews;
- Create periodic security metric reports;
- Conduct security training;
- Keep up to date with the hacking trends and ensure all company's applications are protected;
- Implement, manage, and monitor security tools;
- Assist with testing the security of applications upon each product/version release;
- Identify attack vectors;
- Perform vulnerability scans on internal infrastructure and external web applications;
- Prepare documentation on all security tests;
- Coordinate 3rd party application and network vulnerability testing;
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing tests;
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT security;
- Excellent communication skills & great proficiency in English;
- Experience in defensive security;
- Experience in creating security policy and regulations;
- Experience building security awareness through various projects & initiatives;
- Experience with web application security testing, security monitoring, and intrusion detection;
- Familiar with security processes and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS;
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Kali Linux, OWASP Zap, Burp Suite, Arachni, and other tools;
- A good understanding of attacks such as injection (e.g. form parameter/SQL) and Endpoint security testing;
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices in information security;
- Positive attitude towards rapid learning;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility;
A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results;
Enjoy working remotely (everywhere in Indonesia);
Psychological counseling, because your mental health matters;
A healthy working environment that encourages you to have a good work-life balance;
Promising career path: unlimited opportunities, and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work;
Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
Other benefits, such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
By submitting your application, you show your acknowledgment of allowing Niagahoster to use your data based on the hiring privacy statement.