Cyber Security Specialist
Niagahoster is a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To investigate the vulnerability, and risks within hardware and software, we are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist. Moreover, a Cyber Security Specialist will manage and monitor any attacks and intrusions, as well as recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability. If this represents who you are, join us now!
- Identify and report security incidents, issues, and concerns to the global security team, help to complete or drive projects related to security hardening in Indonesia office;
- Identifying and defining system security requirements;
- Prepare security standards, policies, and procedures;
- Control periodic security reviews;
- Create periodic security metric reports;
- Conduct security training;
- Keep up to date with the hacking trends and ensure all company's applications are protected;
- Implement, manage, and monitor security tools;
- Assist with testing the security of applications upon each product/version release;
- Identify attack vectors;
- Perform vulnerability scans on internal infrastructure and external web applications;
- Prepare documentation on all security tests;
- Coordinate 3rd party application and network vulnerability testing;
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing tests;
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs.
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT security;
- Excellent communication skills & great proficiency in English;
- Experience in defensive security;
- Experience in creating security policy and regulations;
- Experience building security awareness through various projects & initiatives;
- Experience with web application security testing, security monitoring, and intrusion detection;
- Familiar with security processes and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS;
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Kali Linux, OWASP Zap, Burp Suite, Arachni, and other tools;
- A good understanding of attacks such as injection (e.g. form parameter/SQL) and Endpoint security testing;
- Have knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices in information security;
- Positive attitude towards rapid learning;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Have flexible work hours
Enjoy working from anywhere (can be from the office, from home, and/or any other place)
Psychological counseling, because your mental health matters!
Healthy working environment that encourages you to have a good work-life balance.
Be a part of inspiring working culture.
Promising career path, unlimited opportunities, and exciting challenges to make you feel genuine enjoyment at work
Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people.
Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
By submitting your application, you show your acknowledgment of allowing Niagahoster to use your data based on the hiring privacy statement.